Tuesday, June 21, 2011

VBS 2011

Cate on dress-up day.  She was Minnie Mouse but refused to wear her ears.

Me and my precious boy

Carah had a great time at VBS

Caleb playing a game with his class

I see you!

Fun in crafts

Cate singing with her class

I was chosen to put a pie in Mr. Michael's face

He took it well

It was kinda fun!

Me with several of Carah's friends
We had a great time at VBS the other week.  The theme was Big Apple Adventure and it was all about New York City.  I taught VBX (5th & 6th graders) and had a great time!  Each day the children brought items to go into Operation Christmas Child boxes, such as washcloths, bars of soap, toothbrush/toothpaste, etc.  If they met their daily goal of items, Mr. Michael (our children's minister) would dress silly.  On Friday, his payment for the children making their goal was to get a pie in his face.  I was asked to participate!  FUN!  He didn't get me back, at least, he hasn't yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment